The "Vincenzo Agnesi" Foundation has been recognized as a non-profit organization with D.M. of 23.10.1992 registered at the Court of Auditors on 27.11.1992 and since its establishment has the purpose of:
- A - PROMOTE THE KNOWLEDGE AND ENHANCEMENT OF ITALIAN PASTA IN THE WORLD;
- B - STIMULATE THE RESEARCH IN ORDER TO THE FOOD, DIETARY, QUALITATIVE, NUTRITIONAL AND QUALITATIVE, PRODUCTIVE ASPECTS ALSO THROUGH THE ESTABLISHMENT OF SCHOLARSHIPS AND THE DISTRIBUTION OF AWARDS;
- C- MAINTAIN AND DEVELOP ITS HISTORICAL - INSTITUTIONAL ASPECT, ALSO THROUGH THE CONSTITUTION OF A HISTORICAL MUSEUM;
- D - CONTRIBUTE TO SOLVING OR AT LEAST LEVELING THE UNRESOLVED PROBLEM OF DENUTRITION IN THE WORLD THROUGH THE RIGHT AND HARMONIC USE OF THIS TYPICAL ITALIAN PRODUCT;
- E - ACQUIRE ALL OR PART OF COMPANIES OPERATING IN THE FIELD OF PRODUCTION AND DISTRIBUTION OR SERVICES OF FOOD PASTA AND / OR OTHER FOOD AND NON-FOOD PRODUCTS, AS CONNECTED WITH THE PURPOSE OF THE FOUNDATION;
- F - PROMOTE, WITH THE COLLABORATION OF THE MINISTER OF EDUCATION OF THE UNIVERSITY AND RESEARCH AND / OR WITH OTHER MINISTRIES, WITH PUBLIC OR PRIVATE BODIES, ACTIVITIES FOR TEACHERS (RESEARCH, PROJECT, TRAINING, DOCUMENTATION) AND STUDENTS ( LABORATORY, INTENDED AS A METHOD WHERE CHILDREN ARE ACTIVE AND PROTAGONISTS IN THE RESEARCH) AND ONLINE LIBRARY ACTIVITIES (SUGGESTED TEXTS, WITH SELECTION OF PART OF THE SAME).
The purpose (mission) of the Code of Ethics is to make all interested parties aware of the main values with which the Foundation identifies itself; share with those who work internally and with those who collaborate at all levels, that the Code of Ethics must represent the main point of reference in daily work.
The disclosure and sharing of the Code of Ethics must be carried out by all means, both in the workplace and in private life, since it promotes choices that embrace daily life, ensuring that anyone can be called to adhere to it, even without having direct links with the Foundation.
The Foundation undertakes to respect and enforce the aforementioned purposes within the framework of the principles of legality, fairness, transparency, loyalty, impartiality, independence, neutrality, integrity and honesty in respect of its history.